Monday, April 12, 2010

these kids make you wanna drink coffee!




Located at 359 Little Bourke Street
, Brother Baba Budan is as cute as pie!

With no signage out the front, I managed to stumble past it only noticing by the queue of coffee enthusiasts snaking out the door.

Tiny? Yes. But atmospheric? Hell Yeah! We managed find a few spare seats at the bar where we were tempted by earthy looking coffee accompaniment (AKA cakes and pastries), but we refrained and insure the coffee was the highlight of the show.

With close ties with one of Melbourne's most sought after coffee beans, Seven Seeds, you know this coffee is going to the prime. I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself, but when it comes to this strong, smooth gulp, who could resist?

A little scared for my safety with chairs hanging above my head, the coffee out my mind at ease and I felt like I was on a parallel universe.

Not the quietest of locations, there still seems to be business meetings for the creative minded (architects) sprawled all over the front communal table.

This is a place a would be willing to develop a coffee addiction for.

No comments:

Post a Comment