Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Location: Undisclosed



Pizza for free?

I feel a trend coming across, maybe I have a fetish for restaurants underground, although this one, I had no idea where I was going until I got there.

Hidden Pizza Restaurant is just that, hidden!

After my complementary delicious homemade lemonade (recipe attached to jam jar glass), we waited in what felt like a friend's kitchen while we watched the busy indie kids prepare our FREE pizza before our eyes.

While we waited for the master chefs to create their masterpieces, our ears were greeted with some great tunes.

No wonder these guys have an affiliation with Yellow Pages, one entire wall is covered from floor to ceiling in them.

The use of recycled materials in this warehouse conversion is above and beyond most I have seen.

With all this aside, the food was a stand out. Honestly, it wasn't the most phenomenal pizza experience I have ever had in relation to the taste but the experience and the hunt was what made this place stand out from the rest.

Both the Prawn and the Capricciosa pizzas were tasty, yet a little tricky to eat on your lap.

If you need a cheap date, or even a free one, this is the place to go for the next 12 days. Good luck finding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment